Self Certification as High Net Worth or Sophisticated Investors
iPaulownia has been established to provide paulownia timber plantation investment opportunities.
In order to discuss the investment possibilities of our projects interested parties must self-certify; as High Net Worth Investors, or as Sophisticated Investors as specified by the Financial Conduct Authority. This procedure provides the opportunity to investigate the financial details of our investment offerings and to enter into conversation with us.
The FCA legislation makes the following classifications:
High Net Worth Investors
- have an income in excess of GBP 100,000 per annum and/or
- have net assets (excluding primary residence) in excess of GBP 250,000
- have made more than one investments in an unlisted company in the two years prior to that date; or
- have worked in the private equity sector or in the provision of finance for SMEs
- or have been in the last 2 years a director of a company with a turnover of at least GBP 1 million
- have been a member of an angel network or syndicate for the last 6 months
If you would like to enter the investor area of the iPaulownia website or receive further details of our investment plans please register and confirm that you have read and agree with at least one of these statements. You may then log in using the password we send to you via email.
Please note that we can only allow you access to the investment area or discuss investment opportunities with you once you have confirmed that you have read and agree with one of these statements.
Once you have read and agreed the appropriate statement and registered your details you will receive an immediate email reply containing your member login and unique password plus a copy of the statement that you have agreed.
- High Net Worth Statement
- Sophisticated Investor Statement