Paulownia Edge Glued Panel
Paulownia edge glued panel of single layer. Extremely light, strong and flexible.
Edge gluing is an effective way to create a large, dimensionally stable panel of hardwood for creating a seamless and solid appearance.
Panels are glued with D4 PU water-resistant glue.
Our paulownia edge glued panel is handcrafted in-house. Each of the paulownia strips are hand picked, one by one, guaranteeing uniformity on its finish. Vertically laminated panels of full lengths, no joints, and practically knot-free.
- Sustainable source: Paulownia wood grown locally. Absorbs 10 times more CO2 than any other species.
- Fine and soft grain: Admits very well paints, varnishes and lacqers
- Resistant: Great resistance to moisture and putrefaction.
- Light: The “aluminum” of the woods. Apparent density at 12% humidity: 260 kg / m3
- High combustion point: Ideal for bases of fireproof doors.
- Insulator: Thermal and acoustic.
All of our paulownia edge glued panels are made upon request and we offer a wide range of measures and possibilities.
Please choose amongst the diferent options below, add to cart and follow the purchase process to request a quotation. We will respond in less than 24h.