Hybrid Paulownia tree
- Hybrid paulownia tree Cotevisa 2®. Cross selection Clone of Paulownia Elongata x Paulownia Fortunei.
- Fastest growing deciduous hardwood on the planet.
- Sterile. Non-invasive or harmful to the native flora.
- Hybrid paulownia tree registered at the European CPVO with registry number 2007/1679.
- Absorbs more CO2 than any other tree in the World.
- C4 metabolism – hence it’s great development.
- Tolerates temperatures of -20ºC to 50ºC.
- Adapts to different soil types and climates.
- Allows intercropping, it doesn’t compete.
- Excellent soil regenerator. Avoids erosion.
- Strong rooting system in place.
- A mature hybrid paulownia Cotevisa 2® tree produces up to 1.4 m3 of timber within 8 to 10 years if managed properly and under right climate conditions. Visit growth projection.
- Best performing hybrid paulownia trees in Europe.
Choose below whether you want individual boxes with 24 plants in each box or whether full pallets with 840 plants per pallet.